My insecurity makes everything else weak. All I can see is people making fun of me, looking down on me, and giving me no opportunities. Every single day, I cannot back myself up the way my sister is doing. As an older brother, I cannot even see myself as a proper person. Still, I fight. A hundred more times, and I still choose to fight. Gradually, the inferiority complex will eat me to the bone, I acknowledge. And how pathetic; she sees that in my eyes. She knows. Even so, I will live up to your expectations. I will.
God's sake, I can't put my mind to work when I love you. The system is not working, and suddenly I've become open-minded . The age gap just DOES NOT MATTER. And if there's any problem that you're blaming yourself for, just remember that you blocked my ability to THINK CLEAR , and that's your ONLY FAULT.