It is kinda "fresh" to be back here. I saw the people, the events, the good and bad, and the reason why the country is the way it is. But then, I saw myself too, changed, in a way that is such a shame, yet such a blessing. It is necessary to see that I am not scared to be myself anymore. I always see that people will just do what they want, and I should not be reluctant to do the same. You know, the more I love myself, the harder it is to not be myself.
God's sake, I can't put my mind to work when I love you. The system is not working, and suddenly I've become open-minded . The age gap just DOES NOT MATTER. And if there's any problem that you're blaming yourself for, just remember that you blocked my ability to THINK CLEAR , and that's your ONLY FAULT.