I swear I'll have a head of hair when I die. There is absolutely no way I'm gonna be cremated while being bald. I don't care if I got cancer and got my head shaved. I'll wear a wig to my grave and leave it at that. What a joke and an act of audacity to say that humans will look like that in the future. Don't you look at yourself in the mirror? I don't care if we are not exactly the same species. You being MY descendants is out of question. Lucky me, again, as I will not live to see those terrible-looking faces on my offspring. OH dear, if you got such a face, I'll die AGAIN, I will not faint but die AGAIN!
God's sake, I can't put my mind to work when I love you. The system is not working, and suddenly I've become open-minded . The age gap just DOES NOT MATTER. And if there's any problem that you're blaming yourself for, just remember that you blocked my ability to THINK CLEAR , and that's your ONLY FAULT.