I'm not falling
No supersonic heartbeats in the morning
Don’t trust me
I might fall in
I never think about you at all"
"Hanging Out To Dry" - Florence Road
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
God's sake, I can't put my mind to work when I love you. The system is not working, and suddenly I've become open-minded . The age gap just DOES NOT MATTER. And if there's any problem that you're blaming yourself for, just remember that you blocked my ability to THINK CLEAR , and that's your ONLY FAULT.
Letting things go seems like a BIG plan. How can we seriously let people go today and completely have no signs of their footnotes in our memories the moment we open our eyes after a delightful celebration, with a goodbye-for-good to the people we put up with this whole time last night? I have done much of this just to acknowledge "oh wow", " this could be it ". Came to the end just yet? I'm sorry, too. I'm scared, too. There's hope for everything . Let's draw a conclusion now. Be brave. I trust us.
The secret is out. I was hiding it for so long. It's so good to have supporters , though they're reluctant to admit that it's a favourable path for a lifetime . And I couldn't agree more.