You don't know what I'm talking about?
What you're doing is DECEIVING, in every way.
People read your stories, unaware of the truth they're seeking, wouldn't know if they got the same side of the story with you, can't figure out if you were the protagonist. You live in the fantasy that you build upon your own MISERIES. No one but you can tell which part is real, which part is imagination. They thought YOU were some kind of GOD's deliveryman, what's his name again? GABRIEL!
And they PRAISED you BEYOND them!
Ha!
But instead, YOU, are a LIAR!
You don't even know, never experienced, the feelings they got, all the characters that you wrote, they live well beyond your pen because you paint them with colours only you can see, you see but you never feel!
They thought YOU KNEW HOW IT FELT LIKE!
I don't know if you got to release your bad energy by making up some bullshit that you can't even understand.
Obviously, all you do is talk through your hat, the whole time.
None of your work represents your true emotions, yet you made them LOVE you.
Such a false god.
I pity you.