Intuitive thoughts and decisions are fun, and they actually differentiate us from machines and robots. I've been acknowledging some cohabitations that act as a balancing role and result in a diversity that is fundamentally compulsory. Do you take notes with a pen and paper, or do you take notes with a screen and keyboard? Do you live in the countryside full of poetic scenery and lovely nature, or do you live in the city filled with convenient facilities and thrilling entertainment? Do you study science that is contributing to the development of humankind, or do you study arts that are investing in the subsistence of such a process? Will you get a robot to help you in the office or your home someday in the future? The differences between us, the preferences that tell us apart, we should keep them as such, forever.
God's sake, I can't put my mind to work when I love you. The system is not working, and suddenly I've become open-minded . The age gap just DOES NOT MATTER. And if there's any problem that you're blaming yourself for, just remember that you blocked my ability to THINK CLEAR , and that's your ONLY FAULT.