One cool yet cruel thing about listeners is that they will listen to everything you say. They try to take it in, try to understand, try to get it, try to figure it out. Well, I mostly feel what they say. I can feel the tone, feel the content, feel the effect. There was a time when I could not feel it. Criticism. Harsh. Many. So it was overloaded for me to remember exactly when I did the exact thing they said I did. It was funny as hell to look back on it. But at the time I heard those words, it hurt. I don't even try being the exact thing they said I was. I become it. Because it is just not right to be the old me no more. It's gone. Trust me. I am still grieving for it.
God's sake, I can't put my mind to work when I love you. The system is not working, and suddenly I've become open-minded . The age gap just DOES NOT MATTER. And if there's any problem that you're blaming yourself for, just remember that you blocked my ability to THINK CLEAR , and that's your ONLY FAULT.