I truly got upset. Well, a little bit. Still. When I realised that I would die young because of my sickness. Then I really know that a big part of me wants to die. My mind flashed with some images. These are known as my deepest desires. It was just about being upset about the sickness I'm having, and it's leading to my death. And about the karma I have to pay. Surprise?! Thinking about karma, I feel ready to die. I mean, it's what I owe, everybody. Let it be what it is. I do.
God's sake, I can't put my mind to work when I love you. The system is not working, and suddenly I've become open-minded . The age gap just DOES NOT MATTER. And if there's any problem that you're blaming yourself for, just remember that you blocked my ability to THINK CLEAR , and that's your ONLY FAULT.